Readsalot81

My Darkest Passion
Carolyn Jewel
Long Shot
Hanna Martine
A Dance With Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)
George R.R. Martin
Valkyrie Rising

Slammed (Slammed, #1)

Slammed (Slammed, #1) - Colleen Hoover Written beautifully.. it made me tear up in several spots. My only real "beef" with the novel itself was around the hero, Will, as a student teacher. Perhaps it's different in Michigan, but here on the west coast, student teachers are NEVER given that much autonomy. That includes overt supervision, clearing the lesson plans with your supervisor.. and then being given a contract? Eep. You'd need a teaching credential first. At least, if you're teaching public school. ***Mini Spoiler****Further along in the book, he defends Lake from another student. With what takes place afterward, my brain just went SORRY NOPE I don't believe it'd happen like that at all. This is just me being picky, but I didn't think the school parts of the book were realistic or probable in ANY sense of the word. But the emotion between the two of them, and their families was just fantastic. School related parts of the book? C-/D+ - Everything else? A-